Tuesday, June 16, 2009

NAMI ISLAND

Hoorayyy!!!!My dreams come true because finally I arrived on Nami after 2 hours we took our tour bus from Incheon International Airport & a ten-minute ferry ride and stepped onto a spring wonderland.The first thing I saw as I stepped off the ferry was a giant sign board about Nami Island and Cherry blossom.It seemed to point me onwards to welcome Nami. I obliged.
The atmosphere was relaxed and people were strolling around, chatting and enjoying the scenery.Kak Adib ,Faizal & me really excited took a picture because this island has a wide grassplot, chest-nut trees, birches, ginko trees, and maples, etc. Besides, equipped with the facilities for recreation and accommodation, a zoo, a botanical garden and pleasure boats, it is well qualified as a all-round recreation center. People love this island as a rest place to provide young people with romance, lovers with reminiscences, families and workers with affection.Actually,this island wasn't popular until WINTER SONATA use this island as the shooting place eventhough i never watched this movie before..How do i know??According to our tour guide la..Hehehehe


ME,FAIZAL & KAK ADIB

NAMI'S MODEL..hihihi

No comments: