Monday, March 30, 2009
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
I don't have a checklist.I like to become friends with someone first.
HAS THAT HAPPENED WHERE A FRIEND BECAME A BOYFRIEND?
Yes,Faizal is a one of my good friend before and now he is 'MY PILLOW'.Hehehe..
WHAT CAN A GUYS DO TO WIN YOUR HEART?
I love a guys who can protect me,romantic,caring and loving.I attracted to guys that are my complement,a ying to my yang,strength to my weekness so we can keep each other in check.
HOW WOULD YOU SEDUCE SOMEONE?
Oh gosh!!it takes a lot of guts to do something like that.But,i think there are certain ways to seduce a guy,and i think ignoring them is always a good way to get their attention.Oh yes!LIPS GLOSS must have in your handbag girls..
WHAT'S YOUR INDULGENCE?
I'm a big FAMOUS AMOS's fan so i indulge in that.
WHAT WOULD PEOPLE BE SURPRISED TO LEARN ABOUT YOU?
I love to drawing and painting.
DO YOU HAV A SPECIALITY WHEN IT COME TO DRAWING & PAINTING?
Yap!Abstract and i can draw my boyfriend face.
WHAT IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT YOU EVER RECEIVED?
On last year and this year..A butterfly white gold necklace and a COACH handbag from my boyfriend.
CAN YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN 3 WORDS?
Emmmm......Talkative Friendly Loving
LAST QUESTION,ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR LIFE NOW?
Of course i am,all the people around me is a greatest gift that i ever had.
- NAZIRAH was born on 18 January 1987 in Johore.She has older brother,sister and she was the youngest in her family.
- She is afraid of flood!!!
- She loves eating chocolate & cookies.
- Besides getting married,NAZIRAH would like to 'MENGERJAKAN HAJI' before she dies.
- 3 things must have in her handbag PURSE + HANDPHONE + EYE LINER
- She cannot lived without her FAMILY + FAIZAL + BESTFRIEND
- She is a cat lover and have more than 5 cats.
- She loves photography and save all her artworks in cd.
- ROBERT PATTINSON is her favourite actor.
- When she is 5 years old,her mother teach NAZIRAH to sing lagu melayu asli.Her favourite is a PATAH HATI,SRI MERSING & 3 MALAM.
- NAZIRAH loves to cook but,till now she still dont know how to cook tomyam(dont give up).
- She really hate a stranger.
- She got an A in a subject of BUSINESS LAW and BUSINESS COMMUNICATION(my favourite subject actually).
- Her boyfriend called her 'MY IKAN KERING'.(im skinny but,so what?)
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
SPECTACULAR LIGHT Follow the National Geographic rule-take photographs 15 minute after sunrise & 15 minute before sunset.It produces a magical look with gorgeous golden light & beautiful shadow.But,dont just photograph the sunset,take a silhouette photo of objects shadowed by sunset light for dramatic effect.
LIGHT FROM THE SIDE
AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT ON THE OBJECT Try not to take a photo with the sunlight coming over your shoulder as this makes the subject look flat & boring.Snap a photo with the light hitting your subject from the side.It'll better and add texture to the photo.
LOSE OR USE OF THE BACKGROUND A busy background(people moving behind the subject) will cause the subject to be lost in it.So blur the background to make the subject stand out by setting your camera to bigger aperture but small f number like f2.8 and f3.5 .But,if the background has attractive patterns,reflections or contrast of light & dark,it can work to your favour for eye-cathing photos.
RULE OF THIRDS
IMAGE COMPOSITION Follow the "RULE OF THIRDS" by drawing 3 imaginary vertical lines and 3 imaginary horizontal lines to divide the photo area.This is to help you place the important subject on the intersections of the lines or along the lines so you will achieve the rught spatical balance.
p/s: Good luck!