Wednesday, November 18, 2009

FINALLY

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday, i bought my new laptop after my ACER can be a 'KHAZANAH MUZIUM'.
GOSH!! trust me, u cant believed it because my ACER can turn 360'.I cant heard voice without speaker and the horror part is when my laptop screen cant stand.I must used my pillow or the wall to support it.Hahahaha...can u imagine???Really horror right?
I bought VAIO VPCW115XG.The colour??Of course PINK my dear.But, this is a fuchsia pink not the soft pink.
Because the colour make me going crazy..thats why i just bought without asked salesman about the girlish laptop=RAM,hard disk,webcam..I just said' i want to buy this laptop.PINK colour plz'.
OMG!PINK colour can do anything for me.trust me.This is all about pink.

3 comments:

Omel said...

errr.... jeles2.. hahahah

farahajar said...

saje je wat org jeles.....x pe2 nanti I bli jazz pink biar u jeles...
huhuhu
just dream only.....
excited siot nk jumpa u......
but x sure la I have enough tym or not......
nk blk umah my granny,
family's gathering...
wawawawawaw
suCk

NAZIRAH ANAK PAK MAT said...

omel: mari jeles sama2.hahaha

fara: u jeles biar sampai gigit jari tau..
hihihi...
ntah bile la yek nak dpt jumpe