Friday, November 20, 2009

DEAR

Thank god that i found you..this is the best word that i can said to you.Im so glad that you are mine because after im lost in my own world, you come to my life to protected me.Im still remember our first sight.Its really funny when you are so polite and im scared to talked with you.But, now after almost 7 years we are together..many thing that we learn each other.Started from zero until now, you will heard all my story,problem even sometimes you heard 2 times.


Dear Faizal,


If one day we are not together...Im just want you to know that im so proud with you.Im so happy when your parents make me liked their daughter.My mom really right about you dear. She said that you are the good person when the first time she saw you.But, im try to be pretend because i don wanted to cried once again.Alhamdulillah, you can accepted myself,my family and my world.Im so lucky because we can go out without hide our relationship from family and our sibling can join to watched the movie or holiday.IM SO LUCKY RIGHT???



1 comment:

farahajar said...

yup u're so lucky girl....
might b I'm like u b4...hangout with my ex and family join together but I've destroy everything...
huhuhuhuhu