Saturday, November 21, 2009

BESTIES


NUR ZALIKHA OTHMAN.
She is my beloved bestfriend.Im really miss her because since she worked as a TUTOR at Poly Perlis, we have no time to hangout together.If she at JB, we will go to CS or somewhere else to talk,shopping or eat.Usually, we will talk about our problem or gossip!!!Hahaha...Girl love to gossip.She always heard about my problem.We have a same attitude but, she quite polite than me.Hahaha...We loves to share about everything and if you want to know..She loves fashion and she will gave opinion if i wore the bad clothes or the clothes is not matched with me.She will never wore sneakers because she hated it.OMG!!!if i wore sneaker,she will asked me to changed because looked liked we are not balance.Yap!!!Very girlish girl out with sporty girl...
I really miss you dear..

No comments: