Tuesday, September 15, 2009

MAKE UP + D60 = PHOTOSHOOT

Holla everyone!!!This is some of my picture that i captured by myself.Actually,i feel so bored and nothing to do.Then,i got an idea to do some makeover for myself..I seated in front of my mirror and started.Firstly,i used the BASE and COMPACT(N42) by M.A.C.After a 5 minute,i start to painting my eyes.I mixed the black,bronze eyeshadow and black eyeliner by M.A.C to make a smokey eyes because i like if my eyes look more bigger.I blushed my cheek with PEACHTWIST by M.A.C to look shimmer and my final touched is my lips.I used CRYSTAL BABY lipstick by ESTEE LAUDER.I decided to wore the black jumper and used my room wall as a background.Yes!!you right!My wall colour is a Dark Purple(prune) and Gray.


RESULT!!!!!

1 comment:

Saya Noury said...

pic atas tur sekali pandang cam linda jasmine...hehehe chayok2..pasni ajar i make up lak..bol;eh?hahah