Monday, March 30, 2009

X-JAPAN


Since last year my boyfriend addicted with X-Japan after he watched the Korean movie,Windstruck..But,I really got shocked when he bought the X-Japan's cd from internet and the price was rm1000+.Can u imagine what the hell it is?It was crazy dude!!
I don't like any kind of the heavy rock's song because my head will spinning and my mom will shout "Are you out of your mind?!!".One day,everything was changed when Faizal asked me to heard one of his favourite song by X-Japan,Tears."Hello!!!Are you trying to be funny?".But,he begged me to heard for the first and the last time in my life.I just nodded unwillingly.DANG!!He was right,I loved that song.Its really touched and meaningful lyric.Im so ADDICTED!!My favourite song of course Tears and Without You (memorial track).
X-Japan were one of the first visual bands in Japan and also one the most popular.They started in the mid-80's with the union of school freinds Yoshiki (drums & piano) and Toshi (lead vocal).They released the 2 single I'll kill & Orgasm and made it on two compilations album with other Japanese newcomer bands.At that time Pata (guitar) and Taiji (bass) joined the band.
In 1988,they made their first album 'Vanishing Vision' and hired a second guitarist,Hide.The band had great success in Japan and the members also made solo project.At this time Taiji (bass) left the band and was replaced with Heath.Yoshiki wrote the 23 minture long song 'Art Of Life' which was the first record on their new label Atlantic Records.
In 1996,finally came thir last album 'Dahlia'.In the spring of 1997,Toshi (lead vocal) decided to quit the band for artistic and religous reasons,so they annouced their disbanding in September 1997.They made a final goodbye concert in December.
The members made different solo project.In 1998 a tragedy hapenned,Hide commited suicide for unknown reason.The fans were shocked.Yoshiki draw back from public in 2000,he started a comeback with his project Violet UK.
















No comments: