Wednesday, March 25, 2009

KILLER

Last year on Sunday morning,I woke up to changed my bedsheets.When i done it,i threw it into the washing machine.After that,i brushed my teeth and breakfast.After 10 minutes,I heard sound of a kitten 'meow...meow...meow'.
I stopped eating and tried to follow where the sound came from.The sound was louder as i stopped in front of my washing machine.Im frozen.I can heard clearly............
I try to breath,I slowly opened it and OMG!!!My 6 little kittens in my washing machine and they tried to catch whatever they can to save themselves.Im so panic,i froze a few minutes before I stopped the washing machine.
I took my bedsheet and took all the kittens out from the washing machine.Then,I counted 1,2,3,4,5...excuse me?Am I wrong?i counted again 1,2,3,4 and 5.Shit!!!I know what i saw.There were 6 kittens in my washing machine.I looked into the washing machine and its not in there.
I cleaned all my little kittens.It was so fast when I suddenly heard 'kreak..kreak..'OMG!!What was that??I pulled back my feet slowly from the bedsheet and saw 1 kitten under my feet.I shouted and cried liked a crazy women because that was my another little kitten from my 5 kittens in front of me!!!!I am not wrong..I counted again 1,2,3,4,5 and 6!!!!Arghhh!!!!Im a cat killer..
I called my parent and told them what I've done.After 1/2 hour,my dad came home and he really got shocked when i cried and still holding a dead kitten on my palm.I hugged my dad and I aapologize to him because I accidently done it without intention.He tried to calm myself.
My dad took anothers 5 kittens to put into the box.Suddenly,he said one more kitten have died.Thats mean,2 kittens died because of me.I cant believe it!!!I cried for the whole day and I cant sleep.After that day,I really phobia to washed my clothes,I just put it into the basket and my mom will washed all the clothes....

3 comments:

ACG said...

testing 1 2 3 Go !!!

Noorsham said...

heheheh..that's a good reason not to wash clothes ever again! Lucky you!

ctpayong said...

yes yes yes...at last mengaku jugak..so hukumannya, kena cuci tandas rumah cik yam selama 40 hari berturut-turut.