Monday, February 23, 2009

WEIRD HOBBY

Everybody have their own hobby but,can you imagine if your partner or your family also have a weird hobby??Well...I'm one of them.What is that???Jeng!!Jeng!!Jeng!!I LOVE TO BITE...Don't be afraid because i just bite people around me.Usually my mom,Faizal,family and bestfriend will be my victim.Hehehe..that its your fault.I still remember when i bite my lecturer last 2 years.Its really fast when she make a joke with me and suddenly,i took her hand and Aouc!You bite me girl!!!.Hehehe..After that accident,she called me Miss.Bitting.

Actually,I will bite when i'm feel so excited,happy,angry or surprise.I realized its will help me to reduce my feeling but,the negative impact when people shout at my ear or they will angry with me.Opps!!!I can't help.Actually,i don't care if they feel disgusting but,the important thing is i feel satisfied.Let me share with you...I have one friend that really loves to window shopping-its weird hobby too when she feel angry with her boyfriend or frustrated.She will called me to hang out with her then,i will follow her enter all the boutique in shopping complex just to try a new clothes without buying.Can you imagine what i feel???So bored..and i feel so stupid because a sales girl will feel curious.To make its look natural and shopping..I will buy one or two clothes for myself.Moral of this story..just stay out from boutique.But,everybody is different and not perfect.I don't want to judge her because its her way to control her self and reduce her feeling.

I felt happy can wrote in my blog to share all my life,journey,hobby and everything.Life is too short dude so,just enjoy it!

No comments: