Sunday, February 22, 2009

TWILIGHT




After i watched that movie,i felt so addicted with ROBERT PATTINSON aka EDWARD CULLEN.But,i can't challenge with Huda (Faizal's youngest sister) because everyday she will watch TWILIGHT's cd just because she loved of scene went EDWARD brought BELLA joins his family to played baseball.Yes!!I love the background song SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE by MUSE.Actually,TWILIGHT have a sequel..NEW MOON,ECLIPSE and BREAKING DAWN.How do i know???

I search and i bought all the novel of TWILIGHT sequel from internet because its more faster even though the movie not yet show in cinema.Well...I've already finished read a TWILIGHT and NEW MOON novel.Now,i'm reading ECLIPSE where the part more exciting and makes me feel curious to finish it.I'm gonna read!!gonna read!!and gonna read!!

Coming up this summer NEW MOON thriller...Watch out!!!

No comments: