Thursday, February 12, 2009

SURPRISE


'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU NAZIRAH...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...'
I can't forget how amazing my birthday last month when i've been surprised by Faizal,Nana,Fadh,Terica,Arep,Ejatt,Arull,Acap & Cha'i.OMG!!!Its the only words came out from my mouth.Faizal bought an ice cream cake for me with 22 pink roses.So romantic!!!Then we ate Fish & Chips,took a photo and go-cart.The funny part is when i drove a go-cart with my long dress.Hahaha...But,i don't care what people want to say about me because i don't want to spoilt my BIG DAY.
Anyway,my birthday surprise was really wonderful!!I'm so glad (Nana,Fadh,Terica,Arep,Ejatt,Arull,Acap & Cha'i) could share it.To my FAIZAL,thanks for the surprised,ice cream cake,roses,card & Coach(i wished that end of this year i want to buy a coach handbag-madison's edition but,you already gave me...=))Love you so much and i really appreciate what you have done for me..

No comments: