Saturday, February 14, 2009

THE GREATEST GIFT

It was clear Wednesday night,March 2008 when i've decided to quit from my studied.I realized its a BIG DECISION that i ever made but, i have too..I really can't stop my illness and pretend to be happy.I also can't face all my STUPID PROBLEM in Segamat.

I cried in pain of losing my good friend.We have a lot SWEET MEMORIES together since we're Part 1.I've decided left without telling them because it could be hard to say GOODBYE.I'm SO SORRY.Thanks for everything.

TIME PASSES..

I stayed in my room when my parent told me that they bought a flight ticket for me to holiday at Hong Kong in 5 days.I'm stared at my parents in shock then my mom said 'Get your clothes.We will go to JUSCO.'
I slowly grasped the meaning of her words. 'Why?Why did you suddenly decide to...???' I changed my question halfway through. 'This is for you.You should go to rest your mind and forget all your problem.We're not coming with you because this is your privacy.I'm cried and really touched. 'Thanks...I don't know what to say?'.I took my pasport and packed all my stuff.

Hong Kong Disneyland...Here i come!!!

No comments: