Wednesday, August 19, 2009

YOU

After one year i left Segamat..Now, i realized that i make the best decision to my future. Even i cant wear UiTM's robe but i dont regret. This is because what i want..When im in Segamat, my life is too suck. Many people around me just pretend to be nice with me but, at the same time they talk behind me. OMG!!! Im so sick!!!Serious... i cant face it. Whats wrong with you?? You make all the people hate me with unreasonable. I dont know what is my fault.I try to face all of you and try to forgave if i make something that broke your heart. But, i didnt got any answer and you ignore me.Fine... i dont care if you dont like me.Im not the stupid girl to begged all of you.Crying???Yes, im cry for the whole day.But, now im a strong girl.Thanks to my family and beloved bestfriend that always beside me to support and hear all my problem.
Oooo...yes girl, you said im liar but, look at you girl..You always lie to your parents.You are trying to cover yourself that you such a GUARDIAN ANGEL..Hahahaha..What happen??? GOSH!!!i knew it!!!But, you are so lucky that i dont not mention about yourself to your parents when you blame me without...like i said before...UNREASONABLE. When i asked you to prove it... you have nothing to prove right??? Im so lucky have a SUPPORTIVE PARENTS in this world.To you girl, thank you very much for what you have done to me.
The last word....GET OUT FROM ME SENORITA!!!!

2 comments:

farahajar said...

go zira...go.....
ignore them..just b urself....

NAZIRAH ANAK PAK MAT said...

fatq dear..really apprtd